Spring has sprung...the days are getting longer and warmer! With a new season comes a change in your beauty routine as well.
1) Trade in your deeper winter shade of lipstick for a brighter shade. Think blooming flowers and fresh fruit!
2) Coordinate your lips and cheeks with a blush shade that resembles a flush of healthy color.
3) Lighten up your complexion with more of a sheer glow. The time has come to switch your contoured look for a radiant glow. Try Becca for a variety of must-have highlighters.
4) Brighten your eyes with this season's trend of colored liner or eyeshadow. For stay-in-place wear, try Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner.
5) Be sure to invest in a sunscreen that can be worn under makeup daily. Choose a formula with broad spectrum protection. Try SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense.
6) Store your heavier moisturizer and use a lightweight lotion instead.
7) Treat yourself to a pampering pedicure and choose a fun spring shade or even a classic nude polish.
8) Try a more relaxed hairstyle and work with your hair's natural texture. Enhance your style with a texturizing spray such as Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Mist.
9) Now that you're spending more time outdoors, don't forget sun protection for your hair. Try Oribe Foundation Mist.
10) It's now time to store your deeper, heavier fragrance for a more light and fresh scent.