The last party night of the year is quickly approaching. Deciding what to wear and how to pull your look together is probably one of your biggest tasks for this special night. Let's be honest, we not only want to spend the last night of the year with those that are most important to us, but we want to feel good and look amazing!
Here are a few ideas to have fun with your makeup, this is the night for glitter, glow and glam!
1) Go for glitter on your eyes. You can try using a cream shadow first, then press a glitter eyeshadow over it. I recommend you look for a fine glitter versus a more chunky texture.
2) Try a dramatic winged liner. Or even better yet, a dramatic winged liner...with glitter or metallic liquid liner.
3) Metallic smokey eye makeup can be coordinated to your overall look. If you're wearing all black, it's a great way to add some color. Or go a bit bolder and more creative, use a complimentary color to what you are wearing. My go-to is the complimentary color to your eye color, making your eyes pop.
4) Wear false lashes. Depending on your overall look, you can choose a style that naturally enhances your lashes or try something more playful and dramatic.
5) Try a bold lip color. I always think of pinks and reds as more party appropriate. But why not try a deep stain or burgundy for something more vampy or if it's your style, a bold orange.
6) Go ahead and apply a more defined contour and glowing highlight. Now is the best time for this bone structure enhancing style.