"Wow, is it really worth that much money?" How many times do you ask yourself this question about the price of a beauty product? There are many products that once given a try, we experience and understand the difference. There are a variety of reasons we find greater value in these products and believe they are really worth the hefty price...texture, fragrance, wearability, ease of application and most of all, impressive results.
Here are my top 8 picks...
1) Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is a lightweight, buildable foundation. This formula gives a "lit from within" healthy glow to your complexion.
2) Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat is an iconic face highlighter. It brightens and smooths the look of your complexion. It can also be used to highlight your bone structure in a natural looking way.
3) Tom Ford Liquid Eyeliner is a dual-ended matte black liquid eyeliner. It stays in place all day and is a dense true black. Both ends resemble a felt tip marker, one side with a longer, fuller applicator and the opposite side with a short, fine-tip applicator.
4) Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer is available in a variety of shades, all resembling a true suntan or sun-kissed glow. It has moisturizing benefits and is long wearing.
5) Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask provides an instant glow. This award-winning mask helps minimize the look of your pores and improves overall texture to your skin.
6) SK-II Facial Treatment Essence is considered a tried-and-true treatment product. It is used prior to other serums and your moisturizer. It helps with many skin concerns, including skin cell renewal and an overall balanced, glowing complexion.
7) La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask is an overnight treatment that increases skin's firmness and elasticity. This luxurious treatment improves the skin's overall texture and appearance.
8) Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray is a great alternative to dry shampoo. It boosts your hair's volume and creates texture. An added bonus, it smells incredible.