How often do you find yourself needing a quick pick-me-up after a restless night? The list of reasons may be long but we can keep the solution short!
10 Simple Ways to Fake It
1. Have a cup of coffee or tea that contains caffeine. Remember to drink slowly and limit your caffeine throughout the day to avoid feeling even worse later.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast to sustain your energy level. A perfect combination includes lean protein, whole grains and a piece of fruit.
3. Apply a de-puffing eye cream that contains caffeine. If you are able to refrigerate it for a bit before applying, even better.
4. Eliminate red eyes with eye drops. This is something you do not want to do too often, however, this a trick that immediately brightens your look.
5. Apply a light beige eyeliner to the waterline of your eyes. It is more natural looking than white but still brightening.
6. Define your eyes with a charcoal or navy eyeliner. Keep the line thinner, making sure to enhance your lash line. At the outer corner of your eyes, slightly lift and extend outward. This will provide an instant eye lift.
7. Curl your lashes. Be sure to get close to the base of your lash line for the most lifting effect.
8. Choose a brightening concealer to hide any discoloration and give a more polished look.
9. Apply a blush that provides just a pop of color. Be sure to blend thoroughly for a more natural looking flush.
10. Wear a fragrance that lifts your mood, such as one with lemon, rosemary, cinnamon or peppermint.