Your brows frame your eyes and can change the look of your face. Throughout the years, styles have come and gone...and come back again. There are different methods of shaping your brows, such as tweezing, waxing and threading. Here are 5 great reasons to trust a professional for your most enhancing look.
1) The proper brow shape can make you look younger or more refreshed. Your brows can, in a sense, have an expression. The idea is to have a positive expression, not surprised, angry or mean.
2) Have you ever heard the saying, "brows are like sisters, not twins." This means that they are not exactly alike, brows are not naturally completely symmetrical. A pro can see these subtle differences and make your brows appear more symmetrical.
3) It is important to understand that the best brow shape is not the same for everyone. Your face shape, bone structure and individual features are all factors in creating your best shape.
4) The proper brow shape can give you a more finished look. I always say, "Take care of your skin and your brows, they do not wash off at the end of the day." Even without makeup, great brows can enhance your look.
5) Something I always tell my clients is how difficult it is to shape your own brows. It's really quite simple why. In order to see the hairs you want to remove, you must look closely in the mirror, most likely a magnifying mirror. By doing this, you ultimately lose perspective of both brows. This is how you end up with either over-tweezed or more asymmetrical brows, or even worse both.
Before you trust just anyone with your brows, do some research. Read reviews, look for photos of the stylists' work online and ask for referrals (from people with good brows, of course!)