You are planning the biggest day of your life and it is simultaneously so exciting and so stressful! Many ladies are unaware of the importance of having a trial for their wedding day makeup look. Here are a few key reasons why it is so highly recommended by both makeup artists and past brides.
1) Your beauty team is going to be with you on your most special day. Are you compatible? Do you feel as though you are being listened to? Is your makeup artist offering professional advice or style suggestions? Are their makeup kit, brushes and supplies clean? Are you enjoying yourself? These are some of the questions you should be asking yourself.
2) This is the opportunity to discover what you want. Maybe you have been looking at so many photos on Pinterest or Instagram and are confused. Maybe you have been looking at photos with an excessive amount of editing and filters. The key is to find a look that suits YOUR natural beauty and personal style.
3) Your makeup artist will become familiar with your skin and preferences. This gives you an opportunity to receive advice on how to best treat your skin prior to your wedding day. You will also know what touchup products you will need.
4) You want to be able to try everything in advance for wearability, sensitivity or preference. For instance, false lashes may be something you've never tried, here's a great time to test out style and get used to the initial funny feeling of wearing them. Make sure you give feedback to your makeup artist about your look.
5) Peace of mind and confidence on your wedding day! No need to worry about how your makeup is going to look or wear throughout the day.
Don't forget to plan dinner and drinks or a girls night out to further enjoy your special look!